Permission Area For Members (Not Family Friendly)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like an forum with a non family friendly area?

• Yes

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 47 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possibly ... I guess I should have just gotten the big head and treated yall like **** from the get-go. But then that's just not my way. It'll play out like it'll play out. No skin off mh teeth. JB knew what he was getting when he asked me to mod. If he doesn't think that style fits his agenda he'll ask me to step down. I've got nothing but love for JB. He's gotta do what he thinks is best. No harm, no foul. He knows how to get ahold of me if that's really what he wants.

I'm just letting you guys know that PDAs on my behalf are not necessary ... and judging from what I've seen are probably not as helpful as you would think.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Possibly ... I guess I should have just gotten the big head and treated yall like **** from the get-go. But then that's just not my way. It'll play out like it'll play out. No skin off mh teeth. JB knew what he was getting when he asked me to mod. If he doesn't think that style fits his agenda he'll ask me to step down. I've got nothing but love for JB. He's gotta do what he thinks is best. No harm, no foul. He knows how to get ahold of me if that's really what he wants.

I'm just letting you guys know that PDAs on my behalf are not necessary ... and judging from what I've seen are probably not as helpful as you would think.

Well that's too bad. The stiff approach by a mod is pretty stupid IMO. (I'm not looking for a ban). I've been admin on forum, mod also and it is a difficult job to be a piece keeper without being the police.
(Shameless plug)You do that the best I have seen bar none. (Shameless plug)

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB, I am aware of how it would work. It's just the way it was being explained it didn't make any sense. Which is why I asked. I've seen the same type of section being considered in use on other forums. The way you described it is how I've seen it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB, I am aware of how it would work. It's just the way it was being explained it didn't make any sense. Which is why I asked. I've seen the same type of section being considered in use on other forums. The way you described it is how I've seen it.

Ok ... cool. I wasn't trying to talk down to you or anything ... I just wasn't sure if you'd ever been on a board wifh private forums ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom