Piercings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're on a short deadend with four homes. Three of those are owned by members of the same family. Nice, friendly folks who keep their places well maintained. We do have to contend with the emergency vehicles as OKC FD has a station less than a half mile down the road. Better than E3s ripping overhead though.

just told me right about where ya are...I'm lucky enough that BB may as well be my neighbor 3 streets down

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
just told me right about where ya are...I'm lucky enough that BB may as well be my neighbor 3 streets down

Didn't want to go too much into detail though I had told BB via PM where I was hiding so she could bring me cookies and meet the wench someday. Figured those in the area could figure it out. :)

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't want to go too much into detail though I had told BB via PM where I was hiding so she could bring me cookies and meet the wench someday. Figured those in the area could figure it out. :)

yep I got an idea....and me and the other half (with or without the kiddos) are always glad to do a dinner or anything. Feel free to pm me - I know BB enjoys an outing on occasion.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 6 now, have had more...
12gg in labret even though dont keep jewelry in all the time, 14gg cbr or 12gg barbell in left eyebrow, both ears tragus's have 12gg cbrs, wearing 00gg plugs or tunnels in lobes right now but they fall out cause I was at 5/16ths at one time. I let lip, nose, and 2nd eyebrow piercings grow back; never wanted a tongue piercing.

It's been easy for me to get piercings and tattoos because I co-own 2 tattoo/piercing shops with my ex-wife. She's done all of my piercings and quite a few of my tattoos in the last 20 years.

Got my left ear pierced in the 7th grade by 2 girls in the girls jr high bathroom- the ol needle, alcohol, and potato behind it method that was a wonder didnt get infected. Then when my big badass ex-Marine father saw it, an old skool biker who didnt like earrings on men- made me either take it out or risk him rippin it out. I took it out and didnt put it back in until I left home at 17 after HS graduation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom