Pistol Red Dot ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig got the contract for the gun, but Leupold got the contract for the red dot. So the slide is cut to fit only Leupold. If you are a veteran you can get 50% off. I got the Deltapoint on mine.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need some help with a Red Dot For A Sig M17.
Looking for a GOOD Red Dot.(I don't mind paying for GOOD)
Looking for recommendations from guys that use a red dot on Pistol.
I'm just now getting on board with the idea. I was looking for a Aimpoint ACRO P2 but you can't find one in stock anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated.
IF you’ve never used one or looked thru one, do so first. Or if you know you don’t suffer from Astigmatism.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want an enclosed emitter, Steiner MPS or Holosun 509T X2, maybe the ACRO P2 if they ever get it together.

The Steiner has awesome optics and fits the ACRO rail cut.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holosun has shown to be just as reliable and tough as Trijicon, with a LOT more features and versatility.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holosun has shown to be just as reliable and tough as Trijicon, with a LOT more features and versatility.
At less money to boot.

That Sage Dynamic article is pretty good as are his videos. If that guy can break it you can bet he will. He's pretty much onboard with Holosun now days. He readily admits they surprised him.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At less money to boot.

That Sage Dynamic article is pretty good as are his videos. If that guy can break it you can bet he will. He's pretty much onboard with Holosun now days. He readily admits they surprised him.

I became a believer when I watched him rack the slide by ramming the optic into a hard surface. In addition to the drop tests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom