School me on quality red dots,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had an issue with mine, but I haven't had to use it emergently in the dark yet, thankfully.
During the day it’s fine, but I wanted to check it out in the dark and in my closet I couldn’t find the dot at all. In the garage I could only find it if I stood very still and it was just a barely perceptible pin prick of red. Luckily the Hellcat that it’s on has a front night sight.

You should check yours out if it’s on a carry gun.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the day it’s fine, but I wanted to check it out in the dark and in my closet I couldn’t find the dot at all. In the garage I could only find it if I stood very still and it was just a barely perceptible pin prick of red. Luckily the Hellcat that it’s on has a front night sight.

You should check yours out if it’s on a carry gun.
I consider it a carry gun, but have yet to carry it. I just don't go many places other than healthcare appointments and you can't carry in a hospital.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I consider it a carry gun, but have yet to carry it. I just don't go many places other than healthcare appointments and you can't carry in a hospital.
u can carry if they dont have metal detectors, just get a man bag, sling it over your shoulder...then go get your HC appointment..

Latest posts

Top Bottom