Plan B store in MWC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good to know! I was disappointed when Red Dawn closed doors. Since Lee actually worked at
Red Dawn I know him and would feel comfortable doing business with him. Great guy and always
helpful. I will make certain to support his new venture.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys crack me up! I thought the same thing. I was like hmmmm that prob wouldn't be a bad thing to have on hand...

My rationale was that we live in the Bible Belt, so we couldn't have a place like that that was open seven days a week, or even one day a week. But if we were going to have a place like that, it would have to be open for say, half a day, and it couldn't be on the weekends or at a time when a lot of people were out because other folks might see. So what more innocuous than Tuesday mornings to get the deed done?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. I need to carve out some more training time.

One thing I'd like to see on their website is detailed instructor bios for each of the courses.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went in to Plan B today for the first time since it was Red Dawn. Man....Lee has done a great
job with that store and has really expanded the items they carry now. My wallet definitely left
a little lighter today when I was leaving. Still several things I want in there.

They even carry ammo and have some of all the common sizes. Even think I saw some .50 cal.
in there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in to Plan B today for the first time since it was Red Dawn. Man....Lee has done a great
job with that store and has really expanded the items they carry now. My wallet definitely left
a little lighter today when I was leaving. Still several things I want in there.

They even carry ammo and have some of all the common sizes. Even think I saw some .50 cal.
in there.

Yep ... If he does all the things he was talking about when we were in, I'm gonna have to revamp my budget ... :P :teehee:

Latest posts

Top Bottom