PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at some of the campaigns on the site and it appears a lot of them are people fundraising for themselves. I guess it's been confirmed that the funds were disbursed?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly, not the first time this has happened on OSA after a death.
Looking forward, I think we learned a valuable lesson here if an event like setting up a go fund me ever happens again.
We will have to verify and re-verify the validity of the account.
To go along with others, it sounds like an opportunity to have a meet and greet with an ex member. :angry3:
l

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I rule, I never contribute to a gofundme type account. Just too much opportunity for someone to do the wrong thing, when it comes to money, people tend to do the wrong thing. If you want to help someone, give them the money directly, not as easy up front, but you are assured they got the funds.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Sadly, not the first time this has happened on OSA after a death.

l
...or family member illness, I'm disappointed with OSA members pleading for financial assistance and then no thank you or acknowledgment of the contribution.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I rule, I never contribute to a gofundme type account. Just too much opportunity for someone to do the wrong thing, when it comes to money, people tend to do the wrong thing. If you want to help someone, give them the money directly, not as easy up front, but you are assured they got the funds.
I avoid it as well, they take way too much off the top in many cases.

As for the posse , someone knows where he lives. Someone needs to go knock on his door. If no one here can find him I know people that do just this thing for a living. He can be found.

Someone needs to collect all data possible and send it to me if he doesn’t answer up,

Latest posts

Top Bottom