Please help w/ FFL questions - I have problems w/ question 11c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get a deferred sentence, complete all the terms of probation, and complete the period of deferment without the prosecuting authority filing an application to accelerate, you are not convicted of the crime (even though you plead guilty) and the case is dismissed.

In Oklahoma as well as most other states, no misdemeanor carries any more than 1 year of imprisonment.

Regardless of what any particular state's law is on range of punishment, if you have successfully bought guns through a dealer and passed the NCIC, you can be pretty certain that there is nothing in your record that would cause them to deny you if you answer "no" to that particular question on the 4473 form.

If you answered "yes" to that question and were still able to buy, it is because the FFL overlooked it. As has been said, by law they are supposed to stop the sale if they see that particular answer.

I hope that clears things up.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not a deferred sentence, it's a deferred conviction. They defer it for a period of time and dismiss it if you meet the requirements set forth by the courts. You weren't convicted if you met these requirements and it was dismissed. Go to ODCR.com and look it up. It should show deferred the later down the list, dismissed.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I perfer well equipped girls with low self esteem. I don't want them confident enough that they think they could do better. I want them to be happy at a lower rung of the social ladder. I like the girls that are a little slutty for the attention and have the body to back it up. My wife had the right attitude when I met her and only required a few minor mods. 430cc's later (each side) and she's a keeper. So I married the Hooter's girl... then made her quit. It's awesome to date a Hooter's girl (or stripper), but it's not cool to have your wife do that stuff.

Whoever said money can't buy happiness, never had a wife with breast implants.

:rollingla My boyfriend before GC was the DJ in a club where I bartended. He thought it was cool (dating the bartender) until he told me one night that he didn't like me flirting with the customers. I told him that until he was able and willing to replace the AMPLE tips that my "friendliness" provided me every night that he needed to A. find another girlfriend who could do the things that I did to him the way he liked it or B. STFU and find somebody else to cry to. Yeah, I'm kinda gentle that way ... :D Believe it or not, he and I managed to stay together for almost 12 years. And he was still whining and crying when I left him for GC ... :naughty: (Hey! It's true what they say about girls with low self-esteem!! :wink2: I'm living proof!! :D)

I think StephanieD needs to verify herself or pack his troll bags and leave. A picture about chest high will do, with a piece of paper held just below her bosom that says "Beast1989 rocks!" will suffice.

:rollingla I'd kinda like to see this too ... :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom