Please help w/ FFL questions - I have problems w/ question 11c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it that all the grey area questions come from low post count people. My first thought is always baiting by some government entity.

because they are not active shooters or just have a legit question and look for a gun forum to hopefully get some honest, straight forward answers.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[/B]

this is the BS part

remember different states have different laws

might not be in ohhh minnesota , but might be here

this is questionable

State law would determine IF a restocking was legal and possibly put a cap on the amount of the fee. The final decision would then be store policy. Most businesses will charge 15 - 20 %.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit, I was a little turned on about her record. I even considered the possibly that I may have previously dated her. But if her adult record goes back 30 years, she's way too old for me. I went from picturing that college bad girl that partied a little too hard to middle aged, trailer park all tatted up. And as a DE owner, if a girl is considering buying a DE for herself, she must have HUGE hands for a chick. Every girl I've ever attempted to get to shoot my .50AE has trouble with the grip size.

:kiss: sooooooooooooooo Stephanie is BB?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:kiss: sooooooooooooooo Stephanie is BB?

:rollingla Ahhhhh ... No ... :naughty: Tattoos are for amateurs. I have piercings ... And I haven't lived in a trailer park for years now, although GC and I joke that when he retires maybe we will be able to move up to one of the trailer parks over here by the lake ... :naughty: There are some NICE modular homes hanging out over there! :D What kind of girls you been hanging out with FullAuto?? I'm old and tired but I still have some grip left in me ... :naughty: Well ... enough to get the job done anyway! :D :lookaroun

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of girls you been hanging out with FullAuto??
I perfer well equipped girls with low self esteem. I don't want them confident enough that they think they could do better. I want them to be happy at a lower rung of the social ladder. I like the girls that are a little slutty for the attention and have the body to back it up. My wife had the right attitude when I met her and only required a few minor mods. 430cc's later (each side) and she's a keeper. So I married the Hooter's girl... then made her quit. It's awesome to date a Hooter's girl (or stripper), but it's not cool to have your wife do that stuff.

Whoever said money can't buy happiness, never had a wife with breast implants.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think StephanieD needs to verify herself or pack his troll bags and leave. A picture about chest high will do, with a piece of paper held just below her bosom that says "Beast1989 rocks!" will suffice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom