Please help w/ FFL questions - I have problems w/ question 11c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical OSA form. What does it matter whether Stephanie or Stephan is asking the question. A PERSON asked a legitimate question looking for REAL answers and the typical buttheads have to pipe in with their typical dumbass remarks.

To answer the OP, the store followed the law and proper procedure. Talk to a Lawyer to confirm your specific situation, BUT as stated, you should answer NO to the question. ALL misdemeanors, max possible sentence 1 year, and NO convictions. PM me to discuss more.

As to the store taking payment before transfer and then denying sale. I'm guessing there will be a 20% (whatever the store policy specifies) RESTOCKING fee for the 'NO SALE'. $500 bucks for their trouble.

this is the BS part

remember different states have different laws

might not be in ohhh minnesota , but might be here

this is questionable

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She posted this in the other thread that she started in the 2A Legal Forum:

Shoplifting/possession (even though it's a stretch to call a small roach "possession" in my opinion) - West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida

DUI - Dallas, Dallas County, TX

Disorderly Conduct - OKC, OK

I haven't been in any trouble in 15 years & a couple of them go back almost 30 yrs. I am a very decent, honest, law abiding person w/ very high morals & ethics now - I just had some bad experiences to learn how to deal w/.

Thanks so much,

Stephanie

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?185778-Please-help-w-FFL-questions-I-have-problems-w-question-11c&p=2328132&viewfull=1#post2328132

Last edited:

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit, I was a little turned on about her record. I even considered the possibly that I may have previously dated her. But if her adult record goes back 30 years, she's way too old for me. I went from picturing that college bad girl that partied a little too hard to middle aged, trailer park all tatted up. And as a DE owner, if a girl is considering buying a DE for herself, she must have HUGE hands for a chick. Every girl I've ever attempted to get to shoot my .50AE has trouble with the grip size.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit, I was a little turned on about her record. I even considered the possibly that I may have previously dated her. But if her adult record goes back 30 years, she's way too old for me. I went from picturing that college bad girl that partied a little too hard to middle aged, trailer park all tatted up. And as a DE owner, if a girl is considering buying a DE for herself, she must have HUGE hands for a chick. Every girl I've ever attempted to get to shoot my .50AE has trouble with the grip size.

HEY!! I don't have no man hands and I can shoot one ... Of course, it's not exactly something I'd like to throw a couple hundred rounds downrange from but I CAN shoot the danged thing! :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmmm OK

sounds like bad business to me, but what do I know..... ;)

Uhmmmm ... I don't think so. She knows what's in her past. If there was any question about the 4473 she should have cleared all that up before she ordered the gun. (BTW, GC regularly gets delayed. Ain't no thang. They've got everything on him except a vial of jizz so it's just a waiting game ... All this righteous indignation about getting delayed is rather amusing to me, since even members of the NWO have it happen to them from time to time ... :) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom