Please help w/ FFL questions - I have problems w/ question 11c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical OSA form. What does it matter whether Stephanie or Stephan is asking the question. A PERSON asked a legitimate question looking for REAL answers and the typical buttheads have to pipe in with their typical dumbass remarks.

To answer the OP, the store followed the law and proper procedure. Talk to a Lawyer to confirm your specific situation, BUT as stated, you should answer NO to the question. ALL misdemeanors, max possible sentence 1 year, and NO convictions. PM me to discuss more.

As to the store taking payment before transfer and then denying sale. I'm guessing there will be a 20% (whatever the store policy specifies) RESTOCKING fee for the 'NO SALE'. $500 bucks for their trouble.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on the verbage of the question. Its asking if you are a felon. To my knowledge, there are no misdemenor offences that carry a penalty of OVER 1 year in jail. I would answer no on the question based on that. Plus you know beyond a shadow of any doubt whether or not you are a convicted felon.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Massachusetts has a number of misdemeanors that have 2.5 years as the maximum penalty. Doesn't apply to her in this case but still on the books.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it that all the grey area questions come from low post count people. My first thought is always baiting by some government entity.

Or it could simply be a real person with a real question who never had a reason to be on OSA before this issue came up. It really doesn’t matter. It honestly sounds like the OP was trying to maintain both the letter and spirit of the law. It also sounds like “assuming” the full details have been given, the question should be answered “No”. When in doubt talk to an Attorney or go down to the Sheriff’s office and ask.

There is no way you can be a convicted felon and not know it so if that’s the case you might want to stay away from the Sheriff’s office… LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom