Please help w/ FFL questions - I have problems w/ question 11c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is definitely an interesting thread.

What if the previous ffl's called it in, reported the answers as written and she was still approved by the OSBI bc her background checked out on their end? I think someone said the ffl's most likely misreported her answer and assumed she answered no and that's how she got approved previously.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My vote is that an ATF mole has infiltrated OSA and is on a fishing expedition. May be wrong, but her 15 post history tells me I won't be buying or selling anything to this member.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What if the previous ffl's called it in, reported the answers as written and she was still approved by the OSBI bc her background checked out on their end? I think someone said the ffl's most likely misreported her answer and assumed she answered no and that's how she got approved previously.

We do not report those answers. Those are questions that determine whether or not we proceed to the NICS check.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id bet 5 bucks StephanieD is a dude. Wanting answers for his troubles, but thinking he would get more info and help by acting as a lady. Of course I may be wrong, but thats just kinda what I think. But then there is the lipstick thing, so I dont know....

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id bet 5 bucks StephanieD is a dude. Wanting answers for his troubles, but thinking he would get more info and help by acting as a lady. Of course I may be wrong, but thats just kinda what I think. But then there is the lipstick thing, so I dont know....

Whatchu talkin' bout. Lot's of girls like to shoot 50AE Desert Eagle pistols.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We dont report the answers, however, if any answer is checked YES besides the first question, we are to cancel the sale on the spot.

We are NOT to proceed with the NICS check.

Latest posts

Top Bottom