Poachers caught...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Next year in the same place he had two others with him and shot the dummy deer

Wow. There's Gump....then there's just really really imbecilic. Those fake deer stand out like a sore thumb to me, even the ones with the moving head - no deer just stands there looking at you for that long exposed, specially not a good sized buck. Not realistic movement either. How drunk/stupid would you have to be to shoot one in the same place after getting *caught* doing that?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. There's Gump....then there's just really really imbecilic. Those fake deer stand out like a sore thumb to me, even the ones with the moving head - no deer just stands there looking at you for that long exposed, specially not a good sized buck. Not realistic movement either. How drunk/stupid would you have to be to shoot one in the same place after getting *caught* doing that?

You would think that a high school teacher from Fairfax would be smart enough to not get caught twice in the same place. But I guess not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom