Police Duty Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that'd depend on if they require black leather, nylon, basketweave, high gloss, etc. You can get the Looper duty gear at H&H. Other lower quality leather and nylon gear at places such as Special Ops (NW 6th-ish and Portland), COPS Products (Reno/May area), Patrol Tech (I-240/Walker just north). The one thing you will not want to skimp on is the holster. Just because there are holsters that are cheap doesn't mean that's the way to go. I know some officers that swear by the Bianchi AccuMold holsters, but I can't stand them. I'd rather have a Looper duty holster or a Safariland. Take your time picking out your gear, your life can depend on it...........

jw405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i have heard of spec ops but not the other two.
My options are high gloss or nylon.
I am planning on going the nylon route it doesn't look as good as the high gloss but I have been told the upkeep is a lot less and also less expensive.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i have heard of spec ops but not the other two.
My options are high gloss or nylon.
I am planning on going the nylon route it doesn't look as good as the high gloss but I have been told the upkeep is a lot less and also less expensive.

Nylon is also much lighter, and when you wear one for 8-10 hours at a time the extra weight is noticeable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom