Political campaign signs, great targets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years back I had a friend run for office, when the election was over he asked everyone to pickup left over campaign signs and dispose of them, I realized they make fine backboard for paper and adhesive targets. Win/win

Yes I had his permission to use them in this way. Do not steal campaign signs.

Attachments

• IMG_7180.png
    IMG_7180.png
    4.2 MB

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has been a campaign sign on the corner of the highway where we turn to our home for at least two years. It's illegal to steal them, but there has to be a time limit for abandoned signs?
BTW, he didn't win.
A friend is a realtor. They spend a lot of their personal money on sign holders that get stolen.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been a campaign sign on the corner of the highway where we turn to our home for at least two years. It's illegal to steal them, but there has to be a time limit for abandoned signs?
BTW, he didn't win.
A friend is a realtor. They spend a lot of their personal money on sign holders that get stolen.
That sucks, so do people that steal campaign signs. I had permission.

My yard spray company put their signs in my yard every time they spray. I leave em out there for a few weeks then….. Had a local guy ask to put a sign in my yard, I approved it but told him when the election ended so would dispose of it,

Latest posts

Top Bottom