Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zcruse

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parents decided to get me the lifetime hunting for HS grad. When I found out what they were going to do, I wrote them a check for the difference and asked them to get me the combo instead. I hunt all 3 deer seasons and not having to wait in line at the tag counter is so nice.

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes at 17. Had money saved up for a over and under after mowing all summer. Buddy said why dont you buy a liftime lic. 20 years later it has paid for it self many times over. Still planning on getting that over and under.

coorsman_ok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes have my combo hunt/fish lifetime. Pops got it for me on my 15th Bday. He knew that it would keep me in the field and woods when high school jobs didn't pay enough to cover my hunting addiction. 20 years later it's still my favorite gift from him. Hunting and fishing has always been a strong bond for us so my lifetime license means the world to me. THANKS DAD!

Bowler7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had the hunting license since 91 best money I ever spent. Wish I would have got the combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom