Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hunters

1st question: Do you have a lifetime hunting license? Yes or No

2nd question if you have one a lifetime hunting license, how many years did you hunt before buying the lifetime license? 0 years, 1-5 years or 5+ years.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes
Bought it after hunting for about 10 years.
Kept meaning to buy it long before while working summer jobs while in school. But I was young and hunting season was a long ways away from summer and every time I had the money I found others things to spend it on.
Very dumb of me!

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir- I do not. It is so sporadic when I can actually get out, I can't justify it, none the less actually having somewhere to hunt that is worth it.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I have mine. Highschool grad present from grandparrents. Hunting on my own since about was 12 or 13 (without pops sitting right with me). Got lifetime at 17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have hunted for 20 years now and just bought one in 2009. I never put enough priority in saving up for the cost. It is easily one of the smarter things i've done. To me it was more about the freedom of not having to pick and choose what tags I was going to buy. Immediately, I found that I hunted more after getting the LT license. Partial because it didn't mean risking an unfilled tag but also knowing that the more I hunt, the quicker it pays for itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom