Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moved to Oklahoma in 72 at ripe old age of 20. Bought my lifetime in 1981 for $125. It paid for itself before the end of the 1984 season. Only wish I had bought the combination.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, bought one after my initial 5 year hunt/fish license expired. Hoping I get my monies worth, though all the hunting I do now is on family land. Seems expensive now given the amount of money I've invested in feeding and providing the best wildlife habitat possible. Heck, we feed them, provide sanctuary, then have to have a license to harvest. Go figure:)

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, went one year on private land with a friend and he didn't tell me I needed a license. Fast forward 10 years of non-hunting and bought my combo; paid $200. Now to get some use out of it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had mine since '81or 82...paid $125. Lost it in 89, replacement says $300.

12 turkeys
9 muzzloader bucks
15ish gun bucks
2 archery bucks
Countless doe, justa guess 20 would be close.
Untold furbearers

Its justa bout paid for itself.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received a lifetime fishing license as a gift many years ago, only had limited years that I hunted. Now older than 65 and picked up the combo lifetime for $25 I think it was, so have dual lifetime fishing and single lifetime hunting. So far it has not helped me catch twice as much fish, but I have enjoyed the hunting also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom