Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uncle bought me a combo when I was a Jr or soph in b4 they went from 400 to 525 and told me it was my early graduation present so I better finish school or he was gonna whip my ass

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely the best gift I've ever received. It's paid for it self several times over as I hunt all three deer seasons in oklahoma. Will be buying the lifetime for my kids this year.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, don't have one and am not sure it would be beneficial for me to get one now.

Not saying your old, but if you are: http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/license/seniorlifelist.pdf

My boy is 5, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and buy his now or at least before it goes up again.

Time value of money (inflation) would tell you to wait until your kids need licenses or they are about to go up. That's what I am doing for both my boys! YMMV

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or they go away. It's been discussed more than once.

Not as much as some think.
I brought this up with the wildlife department and I was told they'd never do away with the lifetime license. Not a chance!
Their reasoning is they make way to much money off of them.
They explained how federal money is given based off of number of registered hunters in the state. That the federal money far exceeds what they lose in the yearly sale.
IIRC I've brought that conversation up here before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom