Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I wanna smoke weed.

Whatever's clever, I guess.

I just want to see sick people stop suffering needlessly and stop being denied safer treatment alternatives because of a schedule I status and statutes so clearly spawned and sustained by special interests through superstition and stereotype, not science.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to smoke weed. I want to legally and freely be ae to grow it. I don't know why. I grew tobacco and had a blast doing it. I also like making my own beer and riding my own bike. Crazy cat I am.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to smoke weed. I want to legally and freely be ae to grow it. I don't know why. I grew tobacco and had a blast doing it. I also like making my own beer and riding my own bike. Crazy cat I am.

The plants in the college botany department were pretty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me either. Did it once and all I remember is sitting on my couch asking my friend "Did those f*****s put onions on my whataburger!??!" It ain't for me.

But the medical qualities it could be harnessing are wild bunch of possibilities.

And that is what i would support without question. Hell, it could very well be me in need at some point. Or, more importantly, someone i care about.
For the rest of you, as long as you take the responsibility for your freedom you have no quarrel from me.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I took for the experience, it's a little like drinking in that you have to build a tolerance to it or something. I could not, for the life of me, focus my eyes ten inches in front of my face to see, or not see onions in my damn whataburger... I was hungry and didn't want to eat onions. Anything that affects a meal is a bad thing for me. I did, though, allow me to finally sleep for the first time in a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom