Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. Not the I'm not mature come back. I'm so butt hurt again. Even if you know who I was and knew my life experiences with the subject of the topic I wouldn't convince you of the harm pot use can do to people.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. Not the I'm not mature come back. I'm so butt hurt again. Even if you know who I was and knew my life experiences with the subject of the topic I wouldn't convince you of the harm pot use can do to people.

I'm always open to here everyone out .....and respect those who stand by there word .. Hornor. I don't smoke weed and I don't not drink but do believe in freedom of choice. I don't use weed even though I have cancer.....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's because all you have is anecdotal stories about how marijuana has ruined the lives of people you know.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it would affect me one way or the other. I have never used it, other than a puff to get a guy to stfu once, I didn't inhale though [I know right?]
I've not been around people using it much at all.
Having said that I really don't see why making it legal would be any different than alcohol, which I have definitely consumed my share of. I'm pretty sure I'd rather meet a fellow driver on the highway who was stoned than one who was hammered on booze.
As to current dealers etc. I think the big players would move into another illegal drug if they aren't already into it. Local small time guys, who knows.
If I got sick tomorrow and thought MJ would help me or alleviate some suffering I'm sure I know a guy who knows a guy and I'd be giving him a call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom