possible ebola in dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it! I didn't bury any preps/beer over here, I'm going Red Dawn on Pottsboro. "Wolverines!"

*Dearest Imperial Overlords, I don't really need to go "Wolverine". The preceding post was made in jest and intended to incite riotous laughter from the two or three drunk/stoned guys that will read it. Thank you for your service.. JT

Last edited:

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it! I didn't bury any preps/beer over here, I'm going Red Dawn on Pottsboro. "Wolverines!"

*Dearest Imperial Overlords, I don't really need to go "Wolverine". The preceding post was made in jest and intended to incite riotous laughter from the two or three drunk/stoned guys that will read it. Thank you for your service.. JT

I laughed, maybe not quite at a riotous level, but in my defense I am already sobering up.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For something that's so hard to transmit it sure looks like a bunch of well trained Docs and Nurses in protective garb have came down with it. Might not be so hard to transmit after all. Just sayin.....

I sure hope those Deputies symptoms turn out to be a false alarm or something else.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES, California -- On the same day the first Ebola patient*diagnosed with the virus in the United States,*Thomas Eric Duncan,*was pronounced dead in Texas, news broke that an unidentified patient had been admitted to and placed under isolation in a Los Angeles hospital directly after landing at LAX from the West African nation of Liberia. Liberia is also Duncan's country of origin.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...bola-Patient-Isolated-in-Los-Angeles-Hospital

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
For something that's so hard to transmit it sure looks like a bunch of well trained Docs and Nurses in protective garb have came down with it. Might not be so hard to transmit after all. Just sayin.....

I sure hope those Deputies symptoms turn out to be a false alarm or something else.

In Africa, in an African hospital or African triage/screening area.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_ebola3_zpsdd609d17.jpg
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_ebola2_zpse1e801de.jpg

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_ebola1_zpsf61f2147.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom