Post pics of your camper/rv......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my little addition we picked up yesterday....
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Very Nice!!! I was looking at those before I bought mine. Pop-ups have gone up a lot over the years. We paid $13000 for our Keystone used of course.....not too much more than a new pop-up (actually cheaper than some) I like having the full bedroom in the back, full kitchen, full bathroom with bath and shower, central heat and air....etc.....I tow it with a 2009 Chevy Z71 1500 Crew Cab........but I know pop-ups are convenient and have a lot of amenities for the price....Have fun with it.....I can't wait for spring time also......woohoo!............

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours is a 2011 Keystone Copper Canyon. It's 39' with two bedrooms. We're getting rid of our house and going full time. There's a whole different world out there in that respect. Should be on the road in a couple of months.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v107_Leathercrafter_Trailer1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v107_Leathercrafter_Trailer1a.jpg

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours is a 2011 Keystone Copper Canyon. It's 39' with two bedrooms. We're getting rid of our house and going full time. There's a whole different world out there in that respect. Should be on the road in a couple of months.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v107_Leathercrafter_Trailer1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v107_Leathercrafter_Trailer1a.jpg

I would love to live in a 5th wheel. I would like the simple living...(I say that whether it is simple or not) The Zeppelin is my first RV. I looked at campers for many years and just couldn't afford one. Well my VA disability went up to 70% so we decided to finally get one......I will call you and Geary topper for one upping the rest of us with those huge 5th wheels.....LOL...I'm just jealous...:bowdown:

brokeasswhiteboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just curious, what sparked the decision to go full time? I am an 80%'r and I love it, but I stay in one place most of the year working pipeline jobs.

Here is my home away from home.
All American Sport XLR Toy Hauler 39'
ai46.tinypic.com_apk1mg.jpg

ai26.tinypic.com_35na8bd.jpg

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, what sparked the decision to go full time? I am an 80%'r and I love it, but I stay in one place most of the year working pipeline jobs.

Cost of living is about 1/3 in comparison to having a brick and mortar home. I can take my leathercraft business with me and do it wherever. We'll be doing some of the workamping jobs, so we'll end up staying in one locale for 2-3 months at a stretch. And it gives us the chance to see pretty much all of the U.S., Alaska, and Canada. We envision being able to do this for the next 10-15 years.

I really liked the toy haulers, but our truck couldn't pull the added weight. So we got the bunkroom edition, and we're converting the back room into a shop area. Ours has three slide-outs, along with an outdoor kitchen (refrig, 2-burner stove, sink, and cupboard space). So we'll plan our locale to allow us to spend the most time we can outside of the trailer.

AU_K9s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is our 'lakehouse'
2007 Challenger 29TRL
[Broken External Image]

Beavers Bend in the fall:
[Broken External Image]

Chillin:
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts