PRECISION RIFLE LEVEL I in Mcloud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PRECISION RIFLE LEVEL I
(2 days)

This course lays the foundation for learning to shoot accurately at extremely long distances. In this course the client will work in the 100 to 300 yard range. At these ranges, the environmental factors are minimal which allows us to fine tune the clients shooting technique, and remove "operator error" as a factor when shooting at longer ranges.

Equipment – Bolt action rifle capable of 1 moa or better, a scope with target turrets, and 160 rounds of match grade ammunition. Accurate Semi-auto rifles are welcome in this course, however the manipulations we teach are based on the bolt action rifle so the client should learn the basics of operating their rifle prior to attending.

Subjects Covered - Internal and external ballistics and how they relate to the precision rifle; Scope theory and how the focal planes, reticle, turrets, tracking ability and parallex affect long range shooting.

You will learn and practice different bore cleaning techniques and see how it affects your cold bore shot and how to tailor your cleaning to get a good cold bore shot.

Rifle data books, and the importance of good record keeping.

You will practice proper bolt manipulation, loading, and malfunction clearance.

The supported prone position, and how to effectively use bipods and rear supports.

How wind affects a bullets path and how to make mental calculations to adjust for it.

Shooting accurately under stress.

Date Nov 17-18
Time 0800-1700\
Cost $150.00

For more info or to register contact Wes at 405-823-5300
www.practicalshooting.net

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it...I've been waiting for you to run this class, but I'm going to be out of town that weekend. Maybe next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom