Predator calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Lucky Duck Rebel which is the lowest tier model they make, having never owned a Fox Pro but rather icotec callers if I had it to do over again I'd have bought another icotec.

The rebel sound quality to me isn't any better. The lucky duck remote range is 100 yards / 300 feet while the icotec is 300 yards minimum. The icotec seemed better built, thicker plastic.

I have been around fox Pro callers and liked them & between your choices based on others experiences I'd buy the FoxPro, if you're open to other brands I'd buy an Icotec.

I ran my icotec gc300 from before they were available to the public until last year when I gave it to a young guy just getting started into calling it never one time failed me, I tested their calls during development and my remote range was over 500 yards sometimes more.

I went with the lucky duck rebel because it was on sale for $99 with the built in decoy & while it hasn't failed me I'm not impressed honestly & I have no experience with the higher level lucky ducks.

The icotec gc320 would be my recommendation, it has a built-in decoy which you'll want eventually & it's in your price range

Dmeador17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Lucky Duck Rebel which is the lowest tier model they make, having never owned a Fox Pro but rather icotec callers if I had it to do over again I'd have bought another icotec.

The rebel sound quality to me isn't any better. The lucky duck remote range is 100 yards / 300 feet while the icotec is 300 yards minimum. The icotec seemed better built, thicker plastic.

I have been around fox Pro callers and liked them & between your choices based on others experiences I'd buy the FoxPro, if you're open to other brands I'd buy an Icotec.

I ran my icotec gc300 from before they were available to the public until last year when I gave it to a young guy just getting started into calling it never one time failed me, I tested their calls during development and my remote range was over 500 yards sometimes more.

I went with the lucky duck rebel because it was on sale for $99 with the built in decoy & while it hasn't failed me I'm not impressed honestly & I have no experience with the higher level lucky ducks.

The icotec gc320 would be my recommendation, it has a built-in decoy which you'll want eventually & it's in your price range
Appreciate you. Sounds like the icotec gc320 will be what I go with till I graduate pharmacy school. Maybe the wife will give me a little bit better budget for my next one!😂

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe you will love the gc320 the more expensive callers only add larger sound libraries which is cool or more volume which isn't necessary. Some give you features where upon detection of a gun shot they automatically begin playing a wounded coyote sound to entice other coyotes to come on in, no significant difference from the basic e callers

If I were you I'd run the gc320 hard & often and a couple years then you'll know what features you personally want for your style of hunting "if" you need anything additionally

Latest posts

Top Bottom