Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a man had a tiny dent puller he might be able to rebuild spent primers. That’s it, a primer rebuilding tool! I’m gonna get rich for sure this time!
Cowcatcher, I'm a retired structural engineer (with some time on my hands) and your idea intrigues me... if you'll trust me enough to send me the details/sketches/photos (whatever data you have), I'll create a package of ACAD 3d design drawings for you. No charge (it would just be a fun project for me), but if you eventually needed patent drawings, now THOSE would cost you! :thumbup3:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have seen all the confusion from the neckbeards on aisle 4 at Lowe's!

IMG_5412.jpg

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am recycling all that I got in some 9mm that was mixed and for parts i tried to not deprime but on a Dillon, it is easier to punch them and retune and load the magazine. Haven’t wasted one yet. Bullet weight were all over the map, powder chafe I think was fine with a teaspoon :) separated the Bullets dumped all powder, and after I load a **** load of these vcrowns, I will get back to those fmj.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loaded up 400 rounds this afternoon. I teared up a little bit as I open up each 100ct box of SPP's, and questioned if I really needed this ammo right now! haha. Good news though, I didn't lose a single primer - 400 unboxed, 400 new rounds.

I feel the same way, while I still have more, there is NO more to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom