Private Ammo Sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortgrass

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya', all the above. Sad deal these days, clean out WalMart so you can sell it for a higher price to make a buck. I'm about done stocking premium ammo (I purchased from a wholesaler, license only) because I'm tired of the smart remarks because of the price, my profit margin is quite low. Also worth mentioning, WalMart won't honor your retail tax permit on guns and ammo even though you hold a FFL, I tried that before the ammo crunch for cheaper ammo to test fire repairs and custom chambers with.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't like the price - don't buy it.

I don't like to see it here - but something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DD - why all the secrecy on the manufacturer? If it is worth what you are asking in bulk, no one would question it, but you won't post the brand. Its curious is all. I suppose there is a good reason for not posting it, but I can't think of what it could be.

This thread is just a general question about why people try to sell cheap ammo for more than retail. That's all.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, the ammo that I have been selling is good quality ammo that you can't get at WallyWorld, especially in bulk. I placed this "bulk" order over 6 months ago, and, fronted the order with cash. My partner backed out when it arrived, thus, I got stuck with twice the amount that I needed. And, got stuck with a huge bill unexpectedly.

YOU SHOULDN'T BE SELLING ANY AMMO. YOU HAVEN'T ME THE REQUIREMENTS TO BUY, POST, OR TRADE ANYTHING ON OSA (AS YOU HAVE BEEN PM'D ABOUT TWICE AND GIVEN AN INFRACTION TWICE!)

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't like the price - don't buy it.

I don't like to see it here - but something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it

I totally agree with this quote from bulbboy....After all this is still America home of the free and the brave right. Why does anyone care if someone buys and hopes to sell for a profit?? That is the American way at least up to now. I reccommend you take advantage of it.

If you don't like it don't buy it. The market will take care of it.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit stuff like this just increases my enjoyment of reloading.

This topic was hashed out in great length earlier this year. We came up with the same answer then that has already been shared here.

"If you don't like the price don't buy it." Simple enough.

And also I've noticed that the shelves at WM are staying re-stocked longer these days. Not constant yet, but longer than they have for a while. If you want a bargain price you'll need to work a little harder to get it. Visit your local WM more often and you'll find what you're looking for eventually. Then you too can buy up all they have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom