Pro-Am ammo count

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
300 or so pieces of steel and not one shooter knocked all of them down last year.

I would say bring 300 and you will have plenty!

NO ONE, not even the top dogs, only shot once at each piece of steel.

A general and safe rule of thumb for any match is to bring twice the stated round count.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Total steel count for the stages is 263, plus 18 for the tie breaker (if you have to shoot both sides).

Total allowed shoot time is 162 seconds (148 for open guns). I doubt anyone shoots over 300 rounds, but it never hurts to bring extra.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Total steel count for the stages is 263, plus 18 for the tie breaker (if you have to shoot both sides).

Total allowed shoot time is 162 seconds (148 for open guns). I doubt anyone shoots over 300 rounds, but it never hurts to bring extra.

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks for breaking it down Glocktogo.

What pistola are you shooting for the event Mr. Glocktogo?

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm bringing about 1200 JUST to be safe......true true

BTW. I've got 750 rounds of HSM remanufactured 40 S&W if anybody needs some. $25.00 per 100.

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day. I'm bringing 300 rounds with me, I just hope I don't miss too much.

So when is everybody shooting? I'm Saturday morning L1.

Good luck everybody!

Chad S...

Latest posts

Top Bottom