Pro Am questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the crap out of shooting anything that goes boom. I don't know what all of the shoots are that you mentioned jt but it sounds like I need to find out first hand.

Going to order me a couple of extra mags tomorrow so I can let you fellas show me the ropes.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You definitely want to hit as many Pro-Am club matches as you can before July!

The Pro-Am Championship will be July 16-18, 2010 at USSA! I'm still working on the match application, but it should be posted at www.usshootingacademy.com within the weekend. Bear with me, I'm on the east coast for a while enjoying the 8" of snow that just fell last night (half of which I got to drive through).

There will be 9 stages, around 300 pieces of steel, and and TWO prize tables (one for Limited and one for Open). The table usually totals around $60-70K worth, plus it's an ass load of fun!!!

Hope to see everyone there!

Phil Strader
Match Director
2010 Pro-Am Championship

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet, I'm glad the National Pro-Am is going to happen again, but July is going to be smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well it'll be another great match and hopefully I'll do better than last time.

Thanks Phil for putting on the match again!!!:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom