Proposed Baiting Regulation Changes for ODWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tpd2021

Didn't even hear about this until today (March 9th). Did they send the notice out in the email updates? I don't remember seeing it. Guess my opinion wouldn't have mattered anyway. Things like this have a predetermined outcome.

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Will they did it and now what will be the toal on us that have used this as a tool. I have not seen the exact legal wording, but im sure that we cant even use it with cameras anymore. This sure sucks for my youth hunters who have used this since they have been hunting to view deer on cameras in youth camp before the hunt. we have used this as a managment tool so not to harvest the younger bucks because we have a good idea of what mature bucks are available for the guys and even us later season. Now I wounder if you can even use a live trap anymore or will that also be illegal. waiting on the legal bable to role out onto the regulations. I understand some of the reasoning, just wish they would have considered the youth hunters and bow hunters. Oh well just my two cents. Change...............

Latest posts

Top Bottom