Protech at H&H 25% off sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped at H&H this morning to shoot and check out their sale.I bought 3 protechs at 25% off. 2 were tactical responses and one was a half breed. I have several benchmades but i never find them on sale.The protech is probably a little better knife than the benchmade for less money.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing fires like a Protech. I would buy one but I already have 20 of them and 12 Benchmades. Both are great autos but I prefer Protech. Mike in the knife dept is a great guy to deal with. He can special order Benchmades. With respect to Protech they get what they get.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just getting started on the protech but i plan on adding 2 or 3 every year as long as i can afford it. I ran out of money or i would have bought a left hand tactical response when i was there.They do fire with authority, kind of surprised me.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta love the Pro-Tech quality. Way better than any of the other autos I've owned. My girlfriend bought me this Pro-Strider SnG Auto for my birthday, and I absolutely love it.

www.protechknives.com_knives_media_2015b_2432_f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom