Proud Taurus Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok there should be no bashing on this thread because it is very straight forward. I am not asking for advice on buying a gun nor am I asking what your thought on a gun would be. What I am asking you to do is #1 show my your Taurus ( pictures I love pictures ) #2 tell me about your Taurus ( model caliber ) #3 Tell me why you love your Taurus #4 Show me some pictures of your conceal carry( still love pictures) . Ok I will start.
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_IMAG0126.jpg
Taurus 617B2 .357 seven shot. Awesome gun only issues were ammo related. Love the fact I can shoot either .357 or 38sp out of her.And very comfortable for conceal carry .
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_021.jpg
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_022.jpg

Last edited:
M

Matt Basterson

forgot to add that it has a TERRIBLE trigger pull, travels about a mile before it goes off, but when it's rapid-fired i don't notice it much.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a big fan of their Auto's, but their revolvers are great. Their customer service, in a word SUCKS. I have had several revolvers and have a Model 450 as we speak. It is in 45LC and is a great SD & carry weapon with lots of stopping power.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing from anyone about their love of Taurus' customer service too.
Again there should be no bashing. olyeller that was uncalled for. If you can not read the post and see that your negative comments are not needed or wanted. This is meant to be a positive only.This post is for people who have and are happy with their Taurus guns.