Proud Taurus Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does anyone appreciate my input in this thread? If not, I will apologize to kinggabby, and never again say a bad work about Taurus or any other pistol.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its a free country. Start your own forum if you want to make the rules.

And a pics thread should probably be in the photo album thread.

Friend, there is a reason to bash Taurus. If "bash" is defined as giving information regarding their product's shortcomings.

I hate NikatKimber..

Does anyone appreciate my input in this thread? If not, I will apologize to kinggabby, and never again say a bad work about Taurus or any other pistol.

Post whore.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I appreciate your input, and also like kinggabby's pics and am happy he likes his Taurus. I also think all active OSA members need to have somewhat tough skin when posting too; I get bashed regulary and it ain't nuthin' but a thang so I either blow it off, learn something, or bash back at the offending turd's bashing.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've had experience with 2 Taurus autos. One was great, the other not so much so I can't really say I'm a fan of the company since they're 50/50 with me right now.
I would like to try out the .40s&w revolver from them I saw the other day. Might make a good CC gun if it runs right.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Stick to shooting, fixing guns and training.

OP, why would you NOT carry a hammerLESS revolver? Especially if it it digging straight into your jelly roll!

I've got 2 currently, an blued steel 85 and an superlight(titanium) snubby, both hammerless.
I've had 2 experiences with Taurus Customer service. Both times they sent me the part(small screw), no problems at all.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My first pistol was a PT92. I killed a bunny with it. I have nothing negative to say on it.

I'd rock a black SHO :P

You'd have nothing on me!!

4.bp.blogspot.com__FoXyvaPSnVk_TK91iUhtVPI_AAAAAAADaFE_Uw0YyeftgNY_s1600_Ford_Taurus_Aussie_03.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com__FoXyvaPSnVk_TK91jblQX7I_AAAAAAADaFc_6Nnvv9FM69E_s1600_Ford_Taurus_Aussie_06.jpg