Proud Taurus Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All jokes apart, I've been very happy with Taurus. This is my personal hands-on experiences.

I have PT1911 - no issues whatsoever, close to 1000 rounds; reliable and accurate - at my shooting level I couldn't ask for more at any price.

I had two rimfire revolvers; one had bent rear sight - I called customer service and had a new one in my hands two days later - no hassle. Both fired great with no issues.

My friend has PT709 that we shot together - had a couple of FTEs shooting first 100 rounds (Winchester white box), after cleaning - no problems for a several hundred rounds since.

Since Rossi uses same tooling might as well mention them:

I have Rossi 38 special revolver that had some timing issues when shooting SA - a bit of polishing and it's 100%. I'd be probably pissed if I didn't know how to tinker with guns, but then again they do come with lifetime warranty.

I also have Rossi 16" big loop lever 38/357 - very accurate, and shoots anything I feed it - 38s or 357 or 357 Rifle loads. Excellent gun! Sold all my Marlins and Winchesters and kept it.