PSA don’t leave your kids and pets locked in your hot cars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So from precedent, K9 officers are protected as they are considered the same as human officers. Kill one you go to jail.

He may as well have put a gun to the K9's head, killing the K9 by leaving him in a hot vehicle.

Send him to jail for killing a police officer.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So from precedent, K9 officers are protected as they are considered the same as human officers. Kill one you go to jail.

He may as well have put a gun to the K9's head, killing the K9 by leaving him in a hot vehicle.

Send him to jail for killing a police officer.
That may be precedent when a civilian kills a K9 cop, but since a cop killed the K9, I bet you’ll never see another reference to this story after this situation gets swept under the rug.
Cops are like democrats. Rules for thee but not for me.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that a capitol crime to kill an officer?
IF the powers that be pursued this with the vigor that they would had you or I committed such an offence, yes.

That won't happen.

What should happen is that two-legged officer gets locked in his car this afternoon for, I don't know...three hours?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I am a Gen Xer, but my Mom would take me and my sister shopping during the summer and we would roll the windows down, or if that got uncomfortable we had the intelligence even as youngsters to get out of the car. Parents forgetting their kids or toddler in a car is just moronic. Pets is another thing entirely but it takes a very low IQ person to knowingly leave an animal in their car, or forget about it. This is just as bad as the sticker on an electric toaster saying "This is not a toy, do not use in a bathtub."

A confluence of every stupid meme come to life. My auto manual used to contain valuable information on it, like how to set the timing, valve lash and leash measurements. Now it warns me to not drink the contents of the battery.

Back in the good old days people were handed a pistol and told to go out back and do the honorable thing. Sad part nowadays some would need to contact tech support to get an instructional video on how to do it.

Dumbest thing I heard on my police scanner and this was Wednesday last week, a squad car was being dispatched to a parking lot because someone had locked themselves inside their car. Unfortunately I did not hear the entire the result of the call.

Rant over.

Last edited:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dumbest thing I heard on my police scanner and this was Wednesday last week, a squad car was being dispatched to a parking lot because someone had locked themselves inside their car. Unfortunately I did not hear the entire the result of the call.

Rant over.

Hey. it can happen. I saw that FJB locked himself inside his convertible Corvette not long ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom