PSA on Men’s Public Restroom Etiquette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do. The genitals are much more susceptible to chemical absorption than hands are. I sometimes work with chemicals that I absolutely do not want in my system. So even with proper PPE I usually wash hands in cold water before handling my most valued parts.
Smart using cold water. Keeps the pores on the hands closed to slow/prevent absorption.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry about being late to this pp party, but as a guy who has worked on the road many years and in a grocery store before that, I've experienced a lot of restroom BS- lucky the grocery store had a floor drain cause it would be so nasty you had to hose it down- there was a 50 gal hot water tank and it was turned up to as hot as it gets by us meat cutters so it would cut the grease. Problem was- the new kids would spray down the tp - paper towels and everything and then throw everything in the trash but not get new stuff. When on the road, I did my best to get #2 handled before I left. I kept a bottle of Windex in the vehicle due to heavy bug or weather making things harry to see. If I did have a #2 event on the road, I would spray that dude down before I sat on it and then wash the hell out of my hands with the Windex and then soap and water. I think I've been to lake outhouses that were better than some on road bathrooms.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was interrupting my piece by telling me a story that she saw on TikTok or MyFace about a man who is horrified because his little boy went into a public restroom, got into a men’s urinal and took a big bite of a urinal cake. This anecdote should be accepted as convincing evidence towards proving the case that abject stupidity is hereditary…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom