PSA opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a 5.56 16inch Mlok complete upper recently. It looks good to me. 4150 steel 1:7 barrel. I’ve only ran a couple mags through it but seems to work well. Everything seems nice and tight. Accuracy seems good.

I will definitely be a repeat customer for PSA.

Cdubya

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got two psa ar15s and an akv. My experience is once the product has been out awhile you will have zero or minimal problems which psa will take care of. Can't say anything bad about them.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They used to be really, really slow to ship, but I don't think that's the case anymore. I ordered a couple of handguns from them over the last year or so and they were delivered to FFL in about a week.

The only problem I've had is I ordered a Beretta APX1 Carry that said in their ad when you register it for warranty with Beretta that Beretta would send you the mounting plate of your choice for free. I didn't bother to check until I went to register it, and found out Beretta's offer had expired like 2-3 months earlier. I emailed CS and pointed out that their ad was misleading, and they emailed and said it was a manufacturer's offer and I'd have to talk to the manufacturer. And... they sent it from a "no-reply" email address, so I couldn't reply and point out that at that point the manufacturer was no longer making the offer, but their ad incorrectly indicated that they were.

It pissed me off a little, but didn't get them on my "never again" list. If their ad states a rebate or other offer though, I'd just make sure it's still valid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom