Public Service Message- Winter is just around the corner. Prepare for those slick Oklahoma mornings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are dumb. I remember watching a video of the pileup on I believe it was 620 bridge in DFW area a few years ago. Cars and semis going 50mph+ into the back of the other stopped ones. Ended up killing a few.

Especially Texans. I made that drive to pick up my wife and daughter stranded at Dallas Love. I had already moved their flights up to try and get ahead of it. The rest of my daughter's team did not, left 3 hours later than my wife and daughter and were stuck for 3 days. All including my wife and daughter did not have their luggage.

It was crazy watching people left and right just going off the road. Cars stuck on hills, semis stranded. Wasnt bad till we got between Ardmore and Thackerville. Turned from snow to mix and then ice.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That poor trooper who has to write this up.

sheriff-cls.gif

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That poor trooper who has to write this up.

View attachment 515727

I had to write up an incident report at work, as an eye witness. Turned it in. Boss brings it back, 30 minutes later. Say, "good report, now, rewrite it without saying Idiot #1, idiot #2, idiot #3 or idiots. I understand why, but I can't put this in permanent file." Told him I would try, but to report incident accurately, idiot was required. He rewrote it and asked me to sign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom