Purge:Anarchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the first was a steaming pile of ****. Terrible acting, not plausible plot line, and obvious political agenda. Looked like a HS project. If I remember right, it was dirt cheap to produce. Which guaranteed a sequel.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife loves to go to the theaters to see movies, and I pretty much hate every movie made and won't go. It's surprising she has stayed with me for over 25 years.

I can't see myself ever paying theater prices to see a movie like this one, and if my wife rents it later, I'll more than likely sleep through it like most of the others she brings home.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
didn't see the first or second, won't pay money to support CRAP!

agree with OP. Find it disturbingly strange that the studio execs and 'actors' who scream for gun control and hate my 2A rights, produce, support and 'star' in this kind of crap, just to make themselves $$$$$$$$$$$. Then on the chance some nutjob copycat follows their money, cry it is their 1A right to make and the movie isn't the trigger or the problem. Copycat couldn't have copied the movie IF we had less guns and more control. :homer:

Latest posts

Top Bottom