Pursuits ending in citizens injured

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

Snake Eater
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, that DRUNK DRIVER weaving in traffic HASNT killed anyone, YET.

I get it. You're a Dumbasscrap wanting to defend and eliminate Police.

Driving fast, on an open road, is not the same as an idiot in traffic. But, you don't have the ability to recognize a difference. Might want try a bit of critical THINKING.
Lmao childish insults are doing so much to change my mind. Keep it up though I'm sure one of these days you'll see the nuance of "Crime with Victim" vs "Crime without Victim"

"LISTEN UP LIBRUL IF U DONT WANT COPS RAMMING DUDES ON THE ROAD FOR VICTIMLESS CRIMES U MUST BE SOME SISSY DUMBOCRAT OBAMA LOVER THIN BLUE LINE PUNISHER SKULL, HELL YEAH BROTHER CRANK MAH HAWG"

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You start with insults, then want to be offended. Typical Dumbasscrap lib response.

Every hoodrat cries Police brutality, excessive force, but they failed to obey the law or stop, decide to flee and paid the price. FAFO

SCAROK

Marksman
Reaction score
Again, speeding has no victim. Crashing into a vehicle has a victim. What is so complicated to understand about this?
Really speeding has many victims and most officers don’t stop until they are 15 over unless it is a school zone. But make no mistake speeding kills. Tulsa had 70 traffic fatalities more than the homicide number.

OneMoreEvan

Snake Eater
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really speeding has many victims and most officers don’t stop until they are 15 over unless it is a school zone. But make no mistake speeding kills. Tulsa had 70 traffic fatalities more than the homicide number.
Who has died from someone else speeding? Name a single one. Oh you're referring to the people who can't handle it and crashed into someone. Those are 2 totally different things. Again, I am going to say this one more time and turn off the notifications for this post since you folks just don't get it.

Speeding in and of itself = No Victim
Speeding and crashing your vehicle into someone = Has a Victim
Committing a crime and then speeding away = Has a Victim

It's literally not a hard concept to understand.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who has died from someone else speeding? Name a single one. Oh you're referring to the people who can't handle it and crashed into someone. Those are 2 totally different things. Again, I am going to say this one more time and turn off the notifications for this post since you folks just don't get it.

Speeding in and of itself = No Victim
Speeding and crashing your vehicle into someone = Has a Victim
Committing a crime and then speeding away = Has a Victim

It's literally not a hard concept to understand.
A more difficult concept to understand is why speed in the first place. Possibly you could explain that to us

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A more difficult concept to understand is why speed in the first place. Possibly you could explain that to us
On a fast motorcycle a person speeds because it’s lots of FUN! lol

Back when I had a bike I’d find nice secluded roads and ride during off times with less traffic when I wanted to haul azz

The bike guys speeding in traffic and splitting cars have a deathwish

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they would start getting more aggressive with these individuals that run then they would think twice about running, hell what i have seen in the past when they even set up road blocks they leave enough room where 2 semis could go thru side by side. They dont want the criminal to get hurt. But thats what you get when the .gov goes soft on crime that plays right into their plan of take over.
There's a clear difference between being soft on crime and treating people as human beings which is something that they've long forgotten, citizens are a profit center that are treated with the attitude of "if you didn't come out in public where we could harass you, this wouldn't happen to you". Perfect example is the latest issue with them beating up an autistic kid in his home. Smh

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 over is OK? How about 20? Why not 50?

Some dirtbag robs a OnCue, shoots clerk and takes off. Cops give pursuit. Shiitehead gets to 100 mph, weaving in and out of traffic. Too dangerous, let him go.

Post the videos. When Cops catch them, taze em, immediately. Let it be known, fleeing is not tolerated.

Media has shown the idiots, flee and get a big payday from LE being excessive. Time to reverse the rhetoric.
Again this would not be a victimless crime and as such they should pursue them. Leo does alot of good in their day to day but the scumbags they have among them far outweigh the good ones now days. Our tax dollars are supposed to pay for peace officers not militant aggressors that escalate a situation every chance they get simply for the adrenaline rush.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again this would not be a victimless crime and as such they should pursue them. Leo does alot of good in their day to day but the scumbags they have among them far outweigh the good ones now days. Our tax dollars are supposed to pay for peace officers not militant aggressors that escalate a situation every chance they get simply for the adrenaline rush.

Bad ones do exist. When a problem arises, deal with / unemploy them.
The real problem is when the good ones cover for the bad ones.

When LE changed from uniforms to military fatigue, attitudes dropped immediately and drastically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom