Pursuits ending in citizens injured

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get it. The cops are generally close enough to these running dirt bags to stop them with an RPG or some other such vehicle disabling device. A whaling harpoon might do it as well, but with a less destructive consequence. :coffee2:,

Just saying.

Woody

Attachments

• 200px-Whaling_harpoon.jpg
    200px-Whaling_harpoon.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they would start getting more aggressive with these individuals that run then they would think twice about running, hell what i have seen in the past when they even set up road blocks they leave enough room where 2 semis could go thru side by side. They dont want the criminal to get hurt. But thats what you get when the .gov goes soft on crime that plays right into their plan of take over.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd wouldn't be surprised if 90 to 95 percent of runners have outstanding warrants or in a stolen vehicle. why would you run if in your own vehicle and get it tore up, but someone else's vehicle they don't care because no one has ever held them accountable for the things they do. I know this will upset people but I have always thought that the runner should be charged with attempted murder, especially if the go over 30 mph over posted speed limit, now with dash cams and body cams to show the person committing the crime, also no plea bargaining on this charge. also I'm no angel been stopped for traffic violations on numerous occasions but NEVER though about running that is just plain stupid, no excuses for running

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going 5-10 over the speed limit has no victim. Stealing from a shop has a victim. Making a right turn without using a blinker has no victim. Walking out with a TV you didn't pay for has a victim. It really isn't complicated.
10 over is OK? How about 20? Why not 50?

Some dirtbag robs a OnCue, shoots clerk and takes off. Cops give pursuit. Shiitehead gets to 100 mph, weaving in and out of traffic. Too dangerous, let him go.

Post the videos. When Cops catch them, taze em, immediately. Let it be known, fleeing is not tolerated.

Media has shown the idiots, flee and get a big payday from LE being excessive. Time to reverse the rhetoric.

OneMoreEvan

Snake Eater
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10 over is OK? How about 20? Why not 50?

Some dirtbag robs a OnCue, shoots clerk and takes off. Cops give pursuit. Shiitehead gets to 100 mph, weaving in and out of traffic. Too dangerous, let him go.

Post the videos. When Cops catch them, taze em, immediately. Let it be known, fleeing is not tolerated.

Media has shown the idiots, flee and get a big payday from LE being excessive. Time to reverse the rhetoric.
Ok let me make this as simple as I can for you, since most of you seem to lack critical thinking skills and only deal in absolutes.

Robbing a gas station has a victim. Shooting someone has a victim. Driving fast does not have a victim. In this case, you would be dealing with the crime of robbery and shooting someone. This really shouldn't be a difficult concept for everyone to grasp.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok let me make this as simple as I can for you, since most of you seem to lack critical thinking skills and only deal in absolutes.

Robbing a gas station has a victim. Shooting someone has a victim. Driving fast does not have a victim. In this case, you would be dealing with the crime of robbery and shooting someone. This really shouldn't be a difficult concept for everyone to grasp.

So, that DRUNK DRIVER weaving in traffic HASNT killed anyone, YET.

I get it. You're a Dumbasscrap wanting to defend and eliminate Police.

Driving fast, on an open road, is not the same as an idiot in traffic. But, you don't have the ability to recognize a difference. Might want try a bit of critical THINKING.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not the speeding that is getting them chased, it's the "what did they do or what are they wanted for" that is making them run from a simple speeding ticket.

A majority of criminals are caught because of their traffic violations.

If someone is running from a simple speeding ticket then the logic is they are a criminal trying to avoid capture & jail.

I mean why run from such a speeding ticket, especially if your driving legally with car registered in your name. Unless you aren't a law abiding citizen driving with legal license and just murdered someone, then yeah let them run off to commit more crime.
Just throwing this in here… keep in mind this was a motorcycle running. More specifically a “crotch rocket”

I was into the streetbike scene in my 20s and I can assure you that plenty of bike guys who run are not hardened criminals and don’t have warrants etc… it’s just kinda ingrained into the racebike culture unfortunately. These bikes are so stinking fast. It’s almost impossible to ride them without frequently exceeding the speed limit. A lot of the bike guys assume cops won’t chase and know how fast their bikes are and they will attempt to run.

Over in Australia and Europe there is a healthier culture toward motorcycles and they have free public tracks and parks where guys can go ride hard in a designated area. Wish we had something like that around here

Rambling now but I’m saying yeah when someone runs in a clapped out old Buick century rolling on a spare tire yeah they’ve probably got drugs or warrants lol. But a guy on a fast bike probably just likes to go fast

Latest posts

Top Bottom