Pushing the envelope....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ever have soo much **** going on at once you wish you were a fainting goat so you could just sleep through it?

1) moving by the end of the month
2) kids changing schools
3) my dog died fast and years before his time
4) second rotator cuff surgery 4 months ahead of schedule
5) did I mention 2nd surgery is in less than 2 days?
6) packing to move
7) moving in with GF after a 2 yr divorce that cleaned my retirement out
8) aww this **** could go on forever...

Anyway, would like to skip the next month and just get back to normal. I would like to thank my friends here; Keelty, S4F, Purp Hz, N2Guns, NBB, Rhino, BB and everyone else who has had my back the last few years. Having a great support staff makes all the difference. Carry on...

fallingrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel ya on the rotator cuff surgery. Had one in March. One is enough for me! Still going through rehab 3 times a week. I can almost wash my hair normally! That shoulder surgery aint no joke! Hang in there Brutha.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Duh! I keep telling her I'm going to get both dollars in her trust fund... BTW, 10 acres less than one mile from WalMart, cows, creek, large patio and next door to Bob Gibson training kennels. Hard to replace my biscuit but that hole will only be filled by another GSD

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duh! I keep telling her I'm going to get both dollars in her trust fund... BTW, 10 acres less than one mile from WalMart, cows, creek, large patio and next door to Bob Gibson training kennels. Hard to replace my biscuit but that hole will only be filled by another GSD

LOL .. THAT'S what I tell GC all the time!! Sounds like a GREAT place -- the kids are not gonna know what to do with themselves! I know what you mean about Biscuit. He was one of a kind.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Your customers are ready for you to come back as well. I keep telling them sometime before Thanksgiving. I don't think your plumbing girl likes me though.
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol.gif

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I feel ya on the rotator cuff surgery. Had one in March. One is enough for me! Still going through rehab 3 times a week. I can almost wash my hair normally! That shoulder surgery aint no joke! Hang in there Brutha.
3 tears one 90%. Know what you mean. Deoderant and washing underarms is still the killer for me. My last was May 23rd but I pushed myself and Dr. so I could move this one up 4 months.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your customers are ready for you to come back as well. I keep telling them sometime before Thanksgiving. I don't think your plumbing girl likes me though.
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol.gif

Ha! She runs consecions for Tulsa Raceway Park. If I do what the Doc says I won't be back on route. Still want to come back but that is all on work. They have changed some **** around!

Latest posts

Top Bottom