Putting a light on HD pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
...and you don't automatically break rule #2 when you use a weapon mounted light...if u know what u are doing.

Goes back to the concept of doing "trial runs" in the house. I am amazed at how many people think that turning the lights out, and trying to visualize the "what ifs" is stupid.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky me my down stairs is painted flat buckskin and upstairs is flat steel blue. Kids rooms are all painted flat and darker colors of their liking. I was scared when I mounted it because of glass reflection.

Lucky me my down stairs is painted flat buckskin and upstairs is flat steel blue. Kids rooms are all painted flat and darker colors of their liking. I was scared when I mounted it because of glass reflection.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Know some Glocks had a problem with lights causing frame failure. Don't know what model or if that has been fixed. I have a TLR-1 under my HD gun and just mounted a 220 lumen light to my HD shotty. Gotta have it.

Know some Glocks had a problem with lights causing frame failure. Don't know what model or if that has been fixed. I have a TLR-1 under my HD gun and just mounted a 220 lumen light to my HD shotty. Gotta have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom