Question about beltless holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like every iwb/owb concealment holsters require the use of a belt..

Well the main problem is I don't wear a belt never have and probably never will. What are the only kinds of IWB's or OWB's holsters that require no belts? I have seen on you tube that the Cross Breed Holsters seem like the one for me, but I think it requires a belt as well.

Don't want an ankle, shoulder, fanny packs either. Please help me figure out would would be great for a Kimber Pro series. Thanks and happy Memorial day weekend!

:soldiers:

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have worn my RM low rider without a belt without any problems. The Supertuck and MTAC both seem to me to fit me a lot better with a belt. Those are the only three I have that don't have belt loops on them.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
crossbreeds are great:thumb: iv got 6 of them, but for the my kimber ultra carry II i use a "clipdraw":thumb:, i can send you a pic of mine if your interested?

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please help me figure out would would be great for a Kimber Pro series.

Unless you plan to have a holster clip surgically implanted, something has to hold the holster in place to be effective. You don't want it flopping around.
Kramer makes a holster shirt that is tight enough to do it, but is gets a bit warm in 100 degree weather.
Various elastic band arrangements around the belly can hold holsters in place.
If you wear skin tight leather pants, an IWB would stay in place.
By far, the simplest way with a heavy gun like a Kimber is get a good gun belt and holster, and dress for the gun.
Then there is always Thundercarry--I have visions of a full-size 1911 stowed away in one........not my ideal carry, but you might go for it since you hate belts?

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If your pants fit snug enough you might look into a paddle holster.I sometimes just slip my Aker in my waisteband without a belt but I've never had to test the thing in an emergance to see if it will stay put,.Idont want to reach for my gun and present it still in the holster .however it might just cause the bad guy to die laugh:ooh2: :spitlaugh

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked with a guy a couple years ago that wore jeans and a tucked in Polo shirt every day with no belt. For some reason, this triggered my OCD and it was all I concentrate on when in the same room as him. Why it bothered me so much, I can't explain. It would have been better if he didn't tuck the shirt in. The combo of the jeans and tuck with no belt freaked me out for some reason. I like belts.

This anecdote in no way helps you, but I felt compelled to share it anyways. Cheers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom