Question about beltless holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it sounds really dreadful and I think i'll have to try a belt..... 9 out of 10 people say retention and no skin tight shorts allowed. Hmmmm thanks for the draw downs!! Just kidding
:cry11:

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a Kimber Pro most all the time (now, in fact). I am also wearing a Crossbreed ST and one of their belts. There is NO WAY I could carry it without a belt. Mine is aluminum framed, but still weighs 28 oz. unloaded. Don't forget that 8 +1 rounds of 230 grain is a noticeable amount of weight.

With the belt, I can carry all day without discomfort; I still have to make periodic adjustments to keep the grip "high" enough for best concealment.

Frankly, I don't think it is a good idea to carry anything without a belt. Even pocket carry (with a dinky .380) would sag after a while (unless you are a regular at the Blue Oyster).

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh someone has disabled hot linked images. Too many http's in your photo URL

[Broken External Image]

Still wouldn't carry it without a belt. Denim offers no stability.

thanks bp for your help with it, im not very computer savy...(when i carry this pistol) i carry beltless but its not a "all day carrry" but i dont carry any of my 1911's very often anyway, but i see your point and agree...:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom