Question about printing.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in the market for an OWB holster for conceal carry but I’m curios if Oklahoma’s one of them states that even though open carry is allowed, if they’re one of those that say that open carry has to be completely visible or conceal carry has to be completely out of sight, no printing at all.

I’m kinda to the point to where I really don’t care if my gun prints, just as long as it’s still covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I carry OWB all the time and the holster I wear you can’t tell I’m carrying regardless of it’s a tshirt or a polo. It’s a kydex holster from Onyoursixdesigns.com. I have a few different ones from them and they are excellent. The price is really good too. They ship quick and have a big selection for different firearms. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. They’re customer service is top notch too. I usually carry a G26 or my 19X. Occasionally my 17. Can’t see any of them. But as others have said, it doesn’t matter if you print out not.