Question for Type 2 Diabetics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not full carnivore yet, but getting there. Noticing a big difference already.
Im like 80/20 or 90/10 carnivore-filler ratio. But Ive never battled weight or been diabetic. But it changed my gut and body in 30 days going full carnivore with no cheat foods. I also run and lift and work manual labor so that gives me a little extra buffer room because… I like sugar, judge me, I dont care haha

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beat me to it you savage. Carnivore all the way boys and girls. Cant afford it? Stop buying sugar and carbs in the entire house, scrub the spending to bare minimum for 6 months
we stopped using sugar and bread about 8 months ago and BLOOD test showed ZERO CHANGE from the test 8 months ago

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we stopped using sugar and bread about 8 months ago and BLOOD test showed ZERO CHANGE from the test 8 months ago
How many fruits and vegetables do you eat and what are you consuming daily? Do you train and work out? At what consistency and intensity? How long did you eat sugar and carbs in years vs the 8 months? All of these factors count when the body has been accustomed to the normal american diet which we grew up being told was correct!

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of vegetables and some fruits, some fresh frozen. unsweetened if not fresh fruit.
Not near enough exercise for some of us.
For me I ride 25-125m/wk. i road 6000 miles last year, 7000 in 2022 avg speed is about 17mph
I Eat whatever I want but not a lot of sweets.
I do eat bread, spouse not so much. I love bread!
We eat Beans, greens, fruit, veggies, nuts(black walnuts, pecans, almonds, walnuts) and dried fruits.
Lots of dairy, mostly cheese, cottage cheese, greek yogurt. We use Almond milk for the most part.
I use 1/2n1/2 in my coffee, no sugar.

Some red meat, less fish, more chicken.
No alchohol or tobacco.

Yes lots of natural sugars.
I'm probably 10-15lbs of extra fat.
I weigh what I did in HS when I was a runner and cyclist.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of vegetables and some fruits, some fresh frozen. unsweetened if not fresh fruit.
For me I ride 25-125m/wk. i road 6000 miles last year, 7000 in 2022 avg speed is about 17mph
We eat Beans, greens, fruit, veggies, nuts(black walnuts, pecans, almonds, walnuts) and dried fruits.
Lots of dairy, mostly cheese, cottage cheese, greek yogurt. We use Almond milk for the most part.

No alchohol or tobacco.

With that diet, what results or changes in your tests do you expect to see?

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No alchohol or tobacco.

If you ate carnivore, true carnivore not keto, I do not think its possible for your blood sugar to not change in even 30 days time. You will be the first human to have no shift! It depends on just how big of a shift a person wants to pursue of course. I hate vegetables and dislike fruit, but potatoes and ice cream are a gift from God. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom