Questions About FFL Holder and Drugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a former FFL holder, no random drug screening required. Periodic/random inspections by an IOI happen but they aren't looking for drug/narcotic use, they are looking for violations in selling guns. I would contact your local police department and make them aware of the situation if you feel like they are violating the law. Locals LEO can get the ATF involved if they need or want to regarding selling and buying guns.

CompIllitR8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a former FFL holder, no random drug screening required. Periodic/random inspections by an IOI happen but they aren't looking for drug/narcotic use, they are looking for violations in selling guns. I would contact your local police department and make them aware of the situation if you feel like they are violating the law. Locals LEO can get the ATF involved if they need or want to regarding selling and buying guns.
Thanks for the help.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does an FFL holder ever have to take random drug screens? What would happen if it is found that the dealer was using? And last question, what authorities would a person contact if they knew an FFL holder was using and probably selling various narcotics?
I don't think I would publicly appear to intend to SNITCH a person who clearly has weapons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom