Quick, best burgers around OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&B has several good ones, I like the "Fire Burger" but I'm burned out on the place.
H&H makes a really good onion burger.
Ron's "sausage cheeseburger" is one of the best in the world
Irma's - first burger I had there was one of the best I ever had, following two visits they were not, I'm sad.
Smashburger makes a really good "chain" burger.
Five Guys has all the options to build your own super burger...excellent "chain" burger

When I want a truly awesome burger I get the sausage cheeseburger at Rons...don't put chili on it, you'll just cover the flavor. If you want chili get the chili cheese fries to go with the sausage cheeseburger, it's the perfect combo!

I've wanted to try Nick's forever but the hours aren't conducive to mine.
That Van's burger looked good but Miracle Whip? That kills my burger want completely...that stuff should be banned.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nic's is the best if you have the time. They also have amazing breakfast and they have fried chicken one day a week that is also very good.

Tucker's is awesome as well on 23rd. The mother tucker with jalapenos, fries and a chocolate milkshake. BAM

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cimmaron steakhouse. One big burger with all the fixins. Fries. Salad. 4.99 plus tax. I have ate more cow in the last month being close to there in the whole last 12 months.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&B has several good ones, I like the "Fire Burger" but I'm burned out on the place.
H&H makes a really good onion burger.
Ron's "sausage cheeseburger" is one of the best in the world
Irma's - first burger I had there was one of the best I ever had, following two visits they were not, I'm sad.
Smashburger makes a really good "chain" burger.
Five Guys has all the options to build your own super burger...excellent "chain" burger

When I want a truly awesome burger I get the sausage cheeseburger at Rons...don't put chili on it, you'll just cover the flavor. If you want chili get the chili cheese fries to go with the sausage cheeseburger, it's the perfect combo!

I've wanted to try Nick's forever but the hours aren't conducive to mine.
That Van's burger looked good but Miracle Whip? That kills my burger want completely...that stuff should be banned.

Five guys doesnt deserve to be mentioned in a "best burger" thread. It taste almost like an upscale cafeteria burger to me. Smashburger is easily better.

Nic's is the best if you have the time. They also have amazing breakfast and they have fried chicken one day a week that is also very good.

Tucker's is awesome as well on 23rd. The mother tucker with jalapenos, fries and a chocolate milkshake. BAM

Tucker's near the NW Expressway is an EXCELLENT burger period. I havent had an appetite big enough to order the mother tucker so I usually order the double onion burger with jalapenos. Me and my lady have an unhealthy fixation with spicey food and even for us the jalapenos give us a run for the money. Next time I want to actually enjoy my burger, I'll have to have my burger made with 1/2 of their usual portion of jalapenos on it lol. Tucker's is becoming one of those places that I cant drive by without getting one of their burgers, thank god im in Norman. My only gripe is that its a tad on the salty side.

Last edited:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprised it took 3 pages before S&B got mentioned. Others that have already been mentioned that deserve a definite +1: Earl's, Van's, & Cousin's. I will have to try some of the others though(Nic's Irma's, etc). Freddie's is good, but not the best in the city by any means. Wish they had In n Out out here, they are starting to pop up all over Texas.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprised it took 3 pages before S&B got mentioned. Others that have already been mentioned that deserve a definite +1: Earl's, Van's, & Cousin's. I will have to try some of the others though(Nic's Irma's, etc). Freddie's is good, but not the best in the city by any means. Wish they had In n Out out here, they are starting to pop up all over Texas.

I love in and out especially the animal fries. You should definitely stop by Tucker's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom