QUIZ: Which Star Trek Captain are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got that smoker Janeway. The questions were beyond retarded, and my result was too. I hated her. Only watched Voyager to see Belana and that holo-doctor. It filled my sci-fi fix during a drought.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to this survey's analysis... I am personally most 'akin to' John Archer (although I most enjoyed watching JeanLuc Picard). No idea how accurate the analysis is... but it's thought-provoking. :hithead:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got Kirk.

Have to say, a lot of the questions were RETARDED...
About half of the questions I had to take something not really to my taste. Mustang? nah! 1963 Impala SS Convertible. Had the sedan when I was YDS, traded it off for some cool artwork. It's THE car I've owned that I miss the most. I've been a mini-van fan since at least 1965, but a good pick-up is the most generally useful... I do love me some Earl Grey tea, but I'll drink it hot or cold, plain or with milk and sugar... And I thought that Kirk was bits handsy for a commissioned officer. Yeomen are enlisted personnel, SFAIK, and Officers and senior NCO's should be very hands off! Gave me bad vibes as a kid, which did not change any when I was in the military.

Latest posts

Top Bottom