Quonset Hut Erection Crew Wanted OKC Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retirement goals....

quonset-style-home.jpg

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What company did you order yours from, I’m considering Steel Master

My dad got his second hand. Original owner never got it erected and then he died.
It is a US Buildings brand .
It's a 24 ft by 34 ft and 15 feet high at the peak.
I'd like it to be a little longer, but that is how big he made the concrete slab.

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting choice for home construction.
Can you discuss pros/cons of quonset homes? Lessons learned, thinks you like, mistakes you'd avoid, etc? ...and Wife approval factor?
I just have a second so can't really answer your questions right now but I will say my wife hated the idea to start, I was going to do something else and when that didn't work out with the property I bought so I had to change. When we were driving and would pass a quonset hut she would start crying because she didn't want to live in a "tunnel." She had already said ok and I had the building coming, to late to change. Today she likes it more than I do and I love it, it is the most fun and efficient house we've ever had. We been in it maybe five years and she still tells me almost weekly how much she loves our house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom